Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Spark it up!

It's day 3 of the 10 day cleanse.  These last 2 mornings on the scale have been good. :)  I really like the cleanse and I really like clean eating.   However, I realize that I was eating worse than I thought cause these three days have been kind of tough.  I snack just cause I want to.  I eat chocolate just cause I want to.  So it's good that I'm detoxing. 

I'm working my way along with being an Advocare distributor.  One of the things I did was create a variety box of Spark.  I love Spark.  I like all the flavors but I drink a mango strawberry one every morning.  It's more "juice" like if you will, so I like it in the AM.  


When I first tried Spark I bought a variety box.  Advocare doesn't make a variety box.  I bought all the flavors and mixed them up myself.  14 packs, 6 flavors . . . at least 2 of each in each box.  I'm not having a ton of luck selling them though which blows my mind cause the lady I bought mine from last year sold all of hers in the blink of an eye.   

But I'm going to keep on pushing on.  Regardless I love the product.  I love what it's doing for me.  And I have my own little Advocare store going on cause of the stock I have on hand!  

If by chance, I have readers that do not know me on Facebook, and you want a variety box let me know.  I would consider shipping all the packs (without the box).  

If you want to learn more about Advocare - click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment