Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

10 Day Cleanse

Today I'm starting to Advocare 10 Say Cleanse.   It's the first phase of the 24 day challenge and it can be done solo or as part of the challenge.   This is a very busy time of year for us, as my husband is starting field work.  So I got him to commit to the 10 days, so we are doing the cleanse solo. 



I'm embarrassed to show my current weight.  I can't believe how much I've gained in one lousy week. 

The last weight I posted was 185.4 and my BMI was 26.6 ("normal").  When I left for KY I was 186 that morning.  





Gosh that photo is totally not readable.  It's 191.4.  Ugh!  I'm so sad about this.  I can't wait to rock the cleanse and I hope to get to the low 180's asap.  Fingers crossed!  I know it will be a challenge as it's only 10 days and I am a lower weight than the last time I started this gig.  I'm optimistic though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment