Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Stuck

I ended my 10 day cleanse at 181.6.  Today I weigh 182.2.  I've been bouncing around with my lowest being 181.2 and my highest being 182.6.  Ugh!  I don't know why I'm stuck other than the 181-183 is an old weight point.  My eating has been pretty on track.  I've been running.  I'm trying to be patient and push through this without really screwing up. 

We went to the ballgame on Sat. I didn't have a beer.  I had a smoked turkey leg and shared some fries with my husband.  No soda.  No sugar.  I brought some fruit with me.  I was so good.  I ran 4 miles that morning. . . and still no loss. 

Here's my big huge turkey leg.  I couldn't even eat it all. 


I finally got over the three mile hump and *ran* 4 miles.  In the rain.  I got rained on all weekend - on both morning runs and during an hour and a half rain delay at the game.  I'm over the rain. 

My pace was much better than I expected! :)  I want to get to where I am doing a 5 mile run regularly on the weekends.  I don't know if I'm stuck at the 3 mile mark due to fitness or if it's just mental. 


We are going to the game on Memorial Day.  I *really* want to hit 30 lbs lost (181.0) before then cause I want a beer and I am not eating another turkey leg.  It was good.  But it was *so* big I kept imagining what kind of turkey that came from. . . and those thoughts can make me be vegetarian really easily.   So I tried not to think of that and just eat.  :)

I'm trying to figure out what I can do to get to the 170's.  I'm hoping it'll just take time cause I want to keep losing and have a balance in my eating.  And I know that when I allow myself other foods that I just maintain and I don't lose.   I'm going to push through this week and hopefully hit 181.0 or even see the 170's before Monday.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment