Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Advocare Results

The 24 day challenge is over!  I'm so proud of how I did.  Here's the final results. 


I'm not very fond of measuring myself.  I think it's easier to have someone else do it.  And someone that is very consistent about it.  I hope that I was.  I'm really surpassed with 3 inches off my hips.   I'm shocked.  I hope that was accurate.   I'm *really* happy with the 14 lbs.  Once I hit the 13 lb mark I had hoped to reach 15, but it wasn't in the cards.  I did take before and after pics, but I'm not sure I want to post those online yet. 

The thing about this program is that I paid for it.  So I was going to do it.  I was really pretty perfect about it.  I did not eat chocolate!  Lol  There may have been things that I could have done better. . . maybe a bit more exercise.  But honestly it exceeded my expectations.  The thing is that I wasn't ever really hungry during this program.  I may have had cravings.  I would get kind of hungry late afternoon, before dinner.  But that's the longest stretch I have without snacking and always has been.  So it's not unusual.  Overall I was just really really happy with this program.  

What was the hardest part? 

Why?  Because when I follow a program like the 24 day challenge. . . and I paid for it. . . I follow the rules.  Pretty much no questions asked.  Day 25 was my choice.  Suddenly I was "free" to eat crap.  Does that make sense?   It was my choice if I continued with the clean eating.  What do I think I did?

I had a baby shower to attend.  There were cupcakes.   I ate. . . 

NOTHING!

That's right.  I ate lunch before I went.  I didn't eat a thing at the shower.  On my way home I had a Advocare Snack bar.  I bought them with my last order, but wouldn't eat them during the challenge.  It was my first "chocolate" since the challenge started. . . if you can call it that.  It's like a little mini protein bar I guess. It didn't taste overly sweet.  I had it in my purse in case I struggled with the cupcakes.  But I didn't.   I did eat it on the way home though.  I had been wanting to try them.  I was eating well and I had ran 3 miles.   So I had the bar. :)   Day 25 went really well I ate clean and I am so proud of myself for sticking with it.  Today is day 26 and I'm still on track.  I had wanted to go out to BBQ with my husband, but we decided to wait till next weekend.  It's an ugly dreary day here and I feel like reading my kindle and doing some crochet during Super Bowl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment