Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

Loving the clean eating!



BAM!  That's hard to read, but it's 195.2!!!!!   *happy dance*  I was so excited to see anything in the 195's.  Wow!   I was getting discouraged with the scale kind of staying the same the last 7-10 days of the challenge.  I was waiting for a big drop and I got 2 good drops this weekend.  I just cannot tell you how surprising this is.  I've always struggled with weight and I've done various things in the past, some more extreme than others.  I really was prepared for this program to fail.  I had it in my mind that I would try this first and if it didn't work I'd buckle down and do HCG again.  I did not want to, but I wanted to lose some weight.   Advocare and clean eating is a million times easier than HCG! 

I think I already explained that I'm doing the second phase of the challenge again as I have the product.   I'm trying not to be too optimistic about this, but it's hard not to be.  Mostly because this has just been so easy and rather intuitive.  Yesterday I was hungry a couple of times during the day and I was feeling kind of snacky on top of it.  Too much time in my house and I want to snack.  I ate some fruit salad that we made up . . . twice.  One time I grabbed a hard boiled egg.   I told myself as long as I'm making clean healthy choices I can eat if I'm hungry.  I always second guess eating too much fruit but I tell myself it's better than a bag of chips regardless of how much sugar is in the fruit.   
Some people are noticing my loss. Others seem surprised when I tell them how much I lost.  I'm thinking to myself can you not see?  Even in my face. . I can see it big time in my face.  Other areas I notice are not things other people would notice, but my face is!  I'm going to have to dig out some tighter fitting jeans soon.  The ones I've been wearing get really baggy as they loosen up during the day.  But this is a good problem to have right?!   

I'm still working on the small goals.  The next goal is to see the 180's. :)   We will be going out for BBQ this coming weekend.  My hubby and I chatted about it and we think we can keep that fairly healthy and we deserve a treat.  So that's the plan.  I'm looking forward to it.   I will repeat measurements on the morning of Valentine's day I think.  That will be when this repeat of phase 2 will be done.   We are running a "Runs for Chocolate" 5K that morning.  Hopefully I get up early enough to measure.  The medal we get at the end of the race is an edible chocolate medal!  Yes Valentine's day is going to be a total cheat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment