Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's a go!



Flights are book.  A coworker and I will be spending a week in London at the end of March.  In the next 3 weeks we have to complete the software and I gotta tell ya, we have no effing clue what we are doing. None.  He has worked on it a teeny tiny bit, but not enough to know what's going on.  I've never seen it.  And it's causing me to lose sleep. I was so happy around lunch time as I thought we made progress.  Then we hit a huge as road block and we don't know what we are doing.  And he's taking off tomorrow and that frustrates me cause we are suppose to work side by side on this thing.   I won't get anywhere tomorrow and I may refuse to work it until Monday.  

But after that week in London I will be going on to the land of Chocolate. . .  BELGIUM!!!!  I will stay with my friends for 5 nights.  I'm super excited but a bit nervous.  Flying makes me nervous.  Which is funny given that I work for an aeronautical company. :)   But I'm also seriously stressing over getting this software done in time.  But I'm kind of ready for a vacation!  Especially one like this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment