Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The glory that is EBATES!

I'm a huge huge fan of ebates!!!!  If you haven't seen what it's all about go HERE!

I've been a member for a long time but I often forgot to use it.  However this past year I noticed that the have an ebates button you can install on your browser and it tells you when you go to a site if there are ebates.  Prior to this you had to start at ebates and link into the site you wanted to shop at.  That never worked for me.  I always forgot.  Now with it in my face, I rarely forget. . . there are times. . . but I do forget.  Once you activate it, you must stay on that site . . . so sometimes since I'm a tab whore I have to pay attention and make sure I checkout on the ebates active tab.  Or just reactivate it. 

Here's what it looks like when you go to a site that offers ebates: 



Right there in my face - 3% back from Kohl's.  It changes all the time.  I think it was 6% the other day.   

Every 3 months they pay you out if you are over $5.  Though I think if you choose a hard check mailed to you then they cut it no matter what.  I choose to have mine direct deposited to paypal.  

I just got my BIG FAT CHECK of $42.54. 



Some of it is from referring people.  So if you'd like to sign up please use my link.   I have $9.66 waiting for next time as this payment cut off on 12/31/14.  

I love ebates and haven't had any issues.  They have great customer service.  If an ebate doesn't get credited you can fill out a form and that has always worked for me. I think I've had to do it twice.   This is just an extra click of a button and you get a rebate.  So why not?  I really look forward to my payment.  It doesn't really change how I shop.  I don't buy things just for the ebates.  I shop online a lot and this is just a bonus.  Why not?  Go check it out and see if the stores you shop at the most offer ebates. SO many do!

No comments:

Post a Comment