Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Small little *happy* dance

This deserves a happy dance!!!!!



So this is probably temporary.   Yesterday I was like 201.4 (?).   It's also that time of month.   So this is so strange.  However when you get in a huge fight with your husband and don't eat dinner I guess you get rewarded on the scale the next day!  I'm going out to lunch with a friend today so I expect that this number will jump a bit tomorrow.  However I'm super excited to even see this for a moment.

I may have mentioned when I hit Onederland in 2011 I bought myself a ring.  It's a 1 carat 5 stone ring that I got from ID Jewelry in NY.  They are an approved Pricescope vendor.  I ordered it via email and insisted on Pricescope quality stones.  It's fantastic!   I promised myself I couldn't wear it if I was over 200 lbs.  I don't think I've worn it since last April.  I usually wear it as a right hand ring, but sometimes just wear it as a solo wedding band.  I put it on today to remind me that I'm moving forward on this journey and even if the scale is up tomorrow, I'm going in the right direction.  Excuse the crappy cell phone photo.








Yesterday started my road to the KY Derby Half Marathon!   I ran 3 miles on the treadmill.  Looking at this plan, I'm committed to the Tues, Thurs, Sun runs.  Though the days may change.  I will get those runs in every week.  I did Hal's 15K training plan and ran Tues, Thurs, Sat most of the time and that worked very well I think.  This half plan has an optional run on Wed.   I can't guarantee I can fit that in every week.  But I will try.  I actually plan on the 2 miles today.  I'm too crabby to go home, so I'll probably ride Eli and then hit the gym for a quick 2 miles.  Plus I gotta burn some calories after going out for lunch.   I was really dreading running yesterday.  I do better when I have a running schedule, but I was rather enjoying the time "off".  I was alternating short 2 miles runs with Chalean Extreme and things were going pretty well.  However, once I got the run done yesterday I felt great and maybe I'm back in the groove.  April will be here before we know it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment