Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Weigh - In

It's only Wednesday and I'm ready for this week to be over. OMG!  It's just been a rough week.  Work is sucking just a bit.  We have to dress up three (maybe 4) days this week.   We only dress up when we have guests, or the threat of guests!   Sometimes they don't come and most of the time I never see them even if they do.   Putting on jeans and t-shirt for work in the morning is WAY easier than dressing up.  It makes for rough mornings for me.

Yesterday I had a session with my trainer at the gym.  I was really tired going into it.  I felt blah.  He of course wouldn't have any of that, but I fought him and made him let me box which seems to entertain me and help with my mood.  I didn't have the best workout but I pushed through.  An hour after my workout I was at home and just got out of the shower when BAM!  I felt horrible.  I honestly thought I was going to pass out.  I thought it was low blood sugar.  My husband wasn't home yet and I generally try to eat dinner within an hour of working out.  I ate some watermelon when I got home though.  So while I was hungry, I didn't think I should be feeling like I did.  I choked down dinner.  I felt so weak I didn't want to be on my feet.  Then the tell-tale body aches started. Yup those body aches indicate a fever for me.  I had a low grade one.  I felt SO awful.  It was a rough night of sleep but I feel better today.  My stomach feels touchy though.  I need to eat breakfast but I'm afraid! lol.  This might make for a good diet day.  We'll see. . . sometimes when I don't feel good I eat things I shouldn't.   Specifically I drink things I shouldn't like chocolate milk and soda.  I think I can pull through this though.

Today the scale said 181.6.  Whew!  I dropped FAST from that 185.6.


There are the numbers in all their glory.  5/2 was last wed and 5/9 is today.   So even though my weight went all over the place, I'm down 1.2 lbs.  I guess. . . I can't commit to it cause my weight just goes up and down all the time.  A gain is never permanent but neither is a loss.  I'm really mentally fighting with myself.  I want to get down to the 176-178 range again and hold there.  That seems to be such a struggle since I started running. I ate really well these last 2 days and I'm hoping I can mentally push through for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment