Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

I hate shopping

I remember back in the day when I'd go with a girlfriend and hang all day shopping at the mall.  Now that makes me just want to poke my eyes out.  But nonetheless off I went.  Why? Cause I'm lacking in dress clothes.  A week work trip of business casual means I need clothes.  I have clothes, but I also have clothes that are both too big and too small.  I hate that.  I don't dress up at work so dress clothes are low on my list of needs and wants.  

My problem is that I need long pants and the stores never carry longs :(   I actually bought a pair of black pants today in regular length and they seem long enough but I'm not 100% sure.  I might go to a different store and try on longs (the internet tells me that store has them)

But what I was surprised by is that I easily fit into a 14 and they were not snug.  I tried on a few tops and texted photos to my mom and my husband.  I thought I liked this red top, but they didn't so much. 


I like how my waist looks.  I hate my saddle bags.  I can't get rid of them.  I don't know when or why I got them.  Hell I don't know when I got hips.  I can look back at college pics and I have no real hips.  I'm kind of straight.  Why do I have these hips?  I want them gone! 

This is the shirt I got. . . It's the same shirt. You can see the gathers along the seam of the arm as well as the side of the body.  I feel like it's pretty flattering in real life. 


As well as another shirt that is also blue.  Lots of blue in my closet.  Oh well.  

I'm still in the 180's so what does that mean?  Tonight is pizza night!  I cannot wait!  I didn't run today.  Yesterday my husband and I did 3 miles.  He had new shoes to break in.  We did a run/walk.  I wanted to run today but after the mall shopping. . . my back hurt, it was later than I wanted to be and I was exhausted.  So here I sit.   Oh well.   

I hate how travel makes me stress.  But onto the pizza!  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment