Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

So much for that

So I'm up 2 lbs today. The fat % is back in it's normal range for me. BLAH! What happened? Who knows. I go up, I go down. . . always in the same range. I guess I should be happy I'm maintaining, but I'm not. I want to go down and stay down. Darn it. I'm SUPER stressed about our trip to Cancun. I do not want to gain more than 2-3 lbs. But I'm so afraid that I will. I'm actually dreading this vacation. Is that lame or what?

I wish I had more to say, but I don't. It was a rough commute to work this morning with our first real winter "storm". *eye roll* We will get maybe 2-3 inches of snow. We have some now and it's blowing like crazy out there which is the real issue. Well that and the low temp. Happy winter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment