Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Staying the same. . .

I had *really* hoped to post a loss today.  Really I was on track.  But I was sick.  And when I'm sick I'm not so strict on what I eat.  I have a sore throat so I like to eat constantly. :(   Plus I like soda cause the bubbles feel good.  I was way slack this week, but still getting my runs in.  I know my weight was down, but I guess I should be happy that it stayed at 203.8 today and I didn't gain this week.   My fat % was 35.2 last week and that went down. . . 


So maybe the fact I was lower on the scale this week helped.  Or maybe that was a fluke.  Who knows!

I'm a bit worried cause we are going out of town next weekend.  I'm still going to weigh on Friday and hope that I'm down a bit cause I know I'll go up next weekend. I'm ok with that mentally though.  Here's the thing - we need a break.  We need a bit of time together.  I need to get away and have a day off work.  So I intend to enjoy it.  And if there are some cupcake purchased next weekend (GIGI'S!!!!!!)  then that's just life. :)  I'm totally ok with it.   

I wish I had more to post, but I feel like poop.  Who gets sick in July?!  This is unbelievable.  At least it's not blazing hot outside.  I can still run and I don't feel totally awful.  It's really only my head that is sucky.  Head and throat.  I wish it was stomach cause then I would not eat! :)  

Have a great weekend everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment