Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

183.6

I think that is my highest weight in several months. :( I refuse to look so I won't be depressed. I'm just going to move on with my plans of no chocolate and candy. I'm going to drink lots of water and keep working out. My jeans still fit. I'm wearing a size 10 right now. . . that's a freaky thing as I generally can't fit into 10's but I have 2 pairs. They were snug when I bought them and they still are. So no real changes.

I forgot to do my fat % till I got to work. So it's not totally accurate but I'll mark it down as 29.3%. Again - UP UP UP. Blah! I forgot to do it this morning as I was too worried about packing the dang monitor cause a guy at work wanted to try it. I also had a bit of a spat with my hubby last night and slept on the couch. So I was out of sorts this morning. But. . . the couch is amazing! My hip and back don't hurt at all today! WOW!

I pigged out yesterday! I ate everything chocolate I could. I got my chocolate smoothie from starbucks. Which isn't terribly unhealthy, but I then proceeded to eat a McD's cheeseburger for dinner. By the time I got to my 6:00 photography class I felt like I could upchuck. :) When I got home I ate my 2 tiny slivers of king cake my hubby saved. I'm not sure how I spent $46 on a cake and only ended up with 2 tiny slivers while my MIL has half a cake at her house. Let's just say that started the little spat last night. See if I ever buy a freaking king cake from New Orleans again. Screw that!

So it's a new day. I'm fat. I have a session at the gym and hopefully all will be well.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment