Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Little weight check in. . .

I've been so busy that I haven't posted much about my weight. I'm sad to say that I'm not in the 170's.


I was 181 the morning I left for Rolex.   But at one point last week and this week I was in the 185's.  No clue what happened, but I wasn't eating the best that's for sure.  I got sick with a 24 hour stomach bug this week and that dropped my weight and I've been able to keep it down for the 2 days since I've felt better.  Hopefully it lasts.  I'm not terribly worried, but I do really really want to see 176. Just once dammit! :)

I've been running about 3-4 days a week.  The break while I was in KY was both good and bad.  It made it hard to get back in the groove and I was hating running for a few days.  

I shared this photo on Facebook earlier this week to keep myself motivated. . .



The left is 2010, middle is 2012 and right is this year, 2016.   I was quite large in 2010 and that may be one of the only full body shots I have at that size.  My max weight was 250, so it's possible I was a bit less there, but not much.  I remember those pants like it was yesterday.  And those freaking pants were sooooo soft and comfortable. I was almost sad to shrink out of them.  They were Old Navy and I was unable to get a replacement pair.  I think the jeans in the other two photos are the same pair, even thought hey don't really look it.  There isn't a huge difference in the two photos on the right.  Not even in scale numbers and clothing size, but in between those years I went back up in all numbers.  I remember when those jeans didn't fit.  I believe it was last year, 2015, when I wore them again at Rolex and I was so happy.  I think I look happier and healthier in this year's photo.  Why?  The 2012 photo was after doing HCG.  I don't regret doing that.  But I don't think I'd do it again and I don't think it was the healthiest choice.  I think I was tired and certainly didn't feel as good as I do now.  So that's the difference I see when looking at those photos.



In other news. . .  I was at Macy's last month and I saw a purse that caught my eye.  I took a photo of it but I didn't buy it.  I stalked it online and when I got back from KY, I saw the price dropped so I got it.

I'm usually a solid color purse girl, but for some reason I fell for this.  And I love the striped interior. 

And yesterday I got a package in the mail. . . . a total surprise gift.  . . . 




That's a Dooney and Burke cross body Cardinals purse!   How cute is that?  I've noticed them but never spent the $ on one.   I was really really surprised to receive this in the mail!  I might have got teary eyed. 

I have a busy weekend coming up, including a graduation party.  I'm pretty anti-social right now. I'd like to just stay home and do nothing.  I haven't been able to do that in some time and I need that kind of break to be honest.  Have a great weekend peeps! 

1 comment:

  1. Those bags are great! I wish someone sent me that kind of surprise in the mail!

    I did hcg once years ago, and I lasted a month. I did lose 20 pounds but I was so incredibly hungry all of the time that I literally had dreams about food. I just couldn't bring myself to do it again.

    ReplyDelete